Sunday, April 1, 2012

Joey Saffren Headshots.

On a sunny sunday afternoon I set off with Joey and Gabe to take their headshots! I absolutely love headshot photography, and I had a blast taking the headshots of my good friend Joey! He never stops goofing off, which made for some great shots full of his personality!

I got some great shots of Joey, but this next shot is my FAVORITE!

image_2

image_1

image_4

image_1

image_2

image_1

image_4

Joey was constantly laughing throughout our shoot, there are no fake laughs here!
image_3

image_2

image_1

I quickly realized that it is tricky to shoot someone with glasses without any glare! Luckily we were able to find the right lighting to get some good shots of Joey in his glasses!

image_4

image_3

image_2

image_1

image_4

image_3

image_2

We had a blast! And I feel like we got some great shots that really capture who he is as a performer and a person! I love headshots because I know that they will be directly used to market that actor! If anyone out there is ever interested in getting headshots done than just let me know :)

Hope you enjoyed these shots, and be sure to take a look at the shots I took of Gabreil Bernal on the same afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment