Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sean McGibbon - Headshots

I recently did a headshot session with the talented Sean McGibbon, and we ended up with some really great shots. We walked all over the beautiful and hilly Texas State campus on this cloudy humid day. Every headshot shoot is always different, making it fun and exciting as I try to bring out the personality of each individual person. On this particular shoot, we experimented with a large variety of locations and I'm sure sean was sick of smiling and staring into my lens by the time we finished. My goal was to provide Sean with a large and diverse selection of shots that showcase his personality, and I hope I was able to accomplish that goal!


image_1


image_2


image_1image_3



image_2

image_3
image_3

image_2


image_2


image_3image_1

image_1


image_1

image_2

image_3

Every shoot presents its challenges, but it is in those challenges that I find excitement and inspiration. Every time I pick up my camera, I learn more about this art that I love. On this particular day, we were not battling the usual direct sunlight causing shadows, we were actually lacking in light at times. As I shot these images, I learned how to better shoot under these conditions and I grew in my skills as a result. I absolutely love every aspect of photography, and I will take on every challenge I can with the hope that I will expand my skills. 

Thank you for checking out my work! Sean and I had a blast, and hopefully his personality shines through in these shots. It is my hope that I can inspire others while creating quality images! 

Thank you so much,

Sydney Rebeckah Roberts Photography 

2 comments:

  1. We are Dating Profile Photographers as well as a portrait and headshots Sydney photographers. Personal Portraits, Online Dating Photos, Social media images

    Headshots Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the age of Photoshop, it can be very tempting to overdo the retouching. For personal use and glamour type shots, anything goes. theatrical headshots

    ReplyDelete