Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gabriel Bernal, Headshots!!

More Headshots!!! On the same day that I shot Joey Saffren, I took the headshots of another amazingly talented friend, Gabriel Bernal. We had a blast, and even though I am much much shorter than Gabe we got some great shots haha!

It was fun getting to shoot people with two very different personalities at the same time, and I feel like these shots portray Gabe's personality very well!

Enjoy!


image_2

image_4

image_3

I love this shot!

image_1

image_4

image_3

image_2

Pretty sure he was laughing at me!

image_1

image_4

image_3

image_2

image_1

image_1

image_4

image_3

image_2

image_1


I had a blast taking this pictures, and I always love photographing such talented and funny people! I was so excited to be the person to take the shots that Gabe will use to represent himself!

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment