Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter with the Beams family!

I love spending easter with my amazing family. Easter is always such a wonderful time as we celebrate our risen Savior!  The whether was beautiful, and I took a few pictures as the kids ran around hunting easter eggs. There was a more difficult egg hunt for my sister and I, and I discovered that I am not gifted at finding easter eggs! I also took the opportunity to take some family pictures of my Uncle Jason and Aunt Stephanie's beautiful family.

Enjoy!

image_2

image_3

image_4

image_3

image_4

image_2

image_1

image_4

They all immediately sat down to count their eggs and eat some candy! I used to get so excited about easter candy. And I still do....

image_1

The lighting was giving me problems at this spot, but I still got some cute shots so I can try to overlook the shadows.

image_3

image_1

We are all so blessed to have wonderful grandparents! They used to live in Kentucky, so I love having them just a few hours away now that they are settled in Lake Jackson!

image_1

image_3

image_2

By now my family has gotten used to having my camera in their faces. Wherever we go I am using them as test subjects, and my three little cousins have had their pictures taken more times than I can count. I have a wonderful family, and we had a blast this easter!

Thanks for looking,

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment