Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Willson Family.

This was one of my first Family portrait shoots, and I had a blast! It is obvious by these pictures that this family loves spending time together! They were constantly making each other laugh, which made my job easy! I learned a lot from this shoot, and I would love to do more family portraits in the future!

  Family is such a blessing, and in a small way I feel that photography can freeze a moment between a family so it can then be passed on to others and to future generations. I have always loved looking at pictures of past generations in my family, and I still remember the first time that my great grandpa showed me pictures that took me through my families history. All that is to say that I think family pictures can be of great importance! It is my hope that my work can capture the unique love between family members!


image_2


image_1

image_1

image_2

image_1

image_2



image_1

image_2

image_3image_4
image_1

image_2


image_1

image_1

image_4

I had a blast taking all of these pictures, and I hope you enjoyed what you see here! With every shoot I do, I walk away with a better understanding of photography and with more passion for this art! 

Thanks for checking my blog out, come back soon!

Sydney Rebeckah Roberts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment