Thursday, February 16, 2012

Photo shoot with Jamie!

I did a photo shoot with my beautiful roommate Jamie Willson, and we had a blast. The San Marcos square was a super fun place to take these shots, especially on such a beautiful day! I know I have not blogged in forever... although i doubt anyone has noticed. Anyways I hope you enjoy these shots!

image_2

Her eyes go from blue to green in these shots, its so cool! I love how blue they are in this one!

image_3

image_4

image_5

image_2


image_4

Yay a smile!

image_5

image_1

image_2

We had fun goofing off with this hat!

image_3

These next two shots are some of my favorites! I love black and white shots.

image_4

image_5

She looks like she is deeply pondering something....

image_1

image_2

look at those eyes!

image_3

image_4


I hope you enjoyed these pictures because we had a blast taking them!
I love working with people, and I am always learning and growing in my skills!

Thanks for looking,

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment