Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Trees and Pumpkins - Couples Photo Shoot

Before thanksgiving I had the opportunity to do a fun fall photo shoot with three married couples. Haley Pittman was my neighbor growing up and it was so fun to meet her husband and shoot the two of them. Unexpectedly, my sisters best friend Leslie and her husband Glen were invited by Haley and Chris, along with one more couple. We had a blast, and it was so fun to watch everyone interact with each other. I mostly focused on getting shots of the individual couples, than we did a few shots with them all together. It was really interesting and challenging for me to work with so many people, but I learned a lot. All three of the couples had unique relationships, and I did my best to capture what seemed to make that relationship special. I didn't want everyones photos to look the same, but I did go for a unified feel. Anyways, I was very challenged and very inspired by this experience. Especially entering into the Holiday season, this was such a fun shoot!

Haley-1


Haley3

Haley-5


Blog2

Blog1


Blog3

Blog4

Blog5

Blog8

Blog7

Newblog8


Blog12

Blog11




I hope you enjoyed what you saw here, because I had a blast during this shoot! I love the Holiday season and I loved seeing young married couples that are so in love!
 Thanks for checking my blog out, come back soon!

Sydney R Roberts Photography 






No comments:

Post a Comment