Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chandler Roberts Quarles - Bridals

I was so honored and excited to take bridals for my beautiful sister Chandler. Her wedding was stunning and I was an emotional mess! I am so proud of her and I cannot wait to see what the Lord does through she and Jeremy! I have been interning for a brilliant photographer this summer named Claire McAdams and I have learned so much! This shoot was a great way to put everything I have been learning into practice!
Watermark#10Watermarkedbridal2


Watermark#8

watermark#12

Watermark#1

watermark#11

Watermark#9

Watermark#2



Watermark#6Watermark#5Watermark#7

Watermark#4


Chandler looked so beautiful and I will always treasure the memories we made taking her bridals. The wedding itself went perfectly and I now have a brother. I still can't get over how weird it is to call Jeremy Chandler's Husband! 

Since this shoot I have continued to grow and learn so much from Claire, and I will be blogging pictures from an underwater shoot very soon! I hope everyone enjoyed this little look into our bridal shoot! Come back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment